Tuesday 8 March 2016

Mallorca Camp 2016 (3/3) - When shit happens it usually comes in loads

Day 3 was then the first mountain ride with a larger group. We went up Col de Salva and had another go at Sa Calobra. Unfortunately this turned out to be a rather chilly ride and even on Sa Calobra I did not manage to warm up any more. The downhill back to the Villa was extremely cold and not surprising I felt rather exhausted after this relatively short ride. In the evening at Tolo's I began to feel ill and believe it, ended up with fever and chills and mostly sleepless night. I had man-flu, which in the following days developed into a nasty chestinfection and being back in London there was suspicion it had developed into Pneumonia.
Below are a few shots I took, whilst being a sick tourist on this lovely island.